Do you dream? Well I was told we dream every night.... it is just a matter of whether we remember them that's all.
There is one dream that I often had... I was in a middle of a sea... not on a boat... but simply floating in the middle of the sea... The sea was relatively calm but I was too tired to swim... I could see an oil rig structure in some distance away (???) and I could see people standing on it..... I remembered feeling fear and anxiety... yet I didn't shout for help or attempt to swim towards it......
The dream will always end in that mood... and I felt more perplexed and confused...
Was it supposed to mean something? I wonder what can be in my subconscious that would lead me to piece those funny pieces together... the wonder of it all....
Tuesday, February 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment