Thursday, July 07, 2005

Mindless Day

It is one of those days where I walked around without consciously aware of what I am doing. I went for pottery class today. I was running late from work so I hurriedly logged off my computer, packed my stuff, quick goodbyes.. out of the office... dashed home (luckily met my neighbour and had a lift home - lucky me) had my dinner... grabbed my bag and got into a cab and was soon on my way to class.
Traffic was light so I arrived earlier than usual... I stood at the gate of my teacher's place and then it hit me.... There is no class today!
My first response - Stupid me! Then I cracked up and laughed. Oh well, I am getting my evening free tonight... Not too bad afterall... and I walked slowly out to the central where I can get a cab home. Didn't take me long to find a cab and was soon on my way.
I got home and was standing in front of my door when I realised that I didn't bring my key and no one's home. Well..... this IS one of those days... My mind was certainly not where it ought to be :)

1 comment:

  1. Muahahahaha.... and I was privileged enough to get a blow-by-blow account. :P

    ReplyDelete