Thursday, March 18, 2004

Housekeeping

I decided to do some housekeeping today... deleted some of my old blogs away.... just felt that they are no longer relevant.... and I didn't want anyone to read them.... I guess at some parts of our lives, we want to stop and take stock of things around us... organise our thoughts... feelings... and rearrange our priorities.. The changes may be minimal.. but they help us to put stuff into perspective and in some ways to rest and move on.

I feel more at ease and peace with myself these days... I wonder if it is because I have finally made up my mind.. or I have managed to detach my feelings from my work... In some ways I feel the distance I am keeping and how little I need to struggle to leave work early these days. I just switched off my computer and go home... leaving the rest of the battle for the following day.

I do not know if it is good... but I don't really care... what I do know is that I get to enjoy some personal time alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment