Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Miss This Blog

I kind of miss this blog.

Perhaps it is one where I used to express my thoughts quite freely and I must say there were times when I was impressed by what I wrote. Lol!

Someone used to say that one needs to be a little bit unhappy so as to be creative. I am beginning to think that he may be right afterall. I haven't been thinking much so far this year. Nothing has very much irks me to the extent that I got to write it down. Or even if there is, in retrospective, it is so trivial.

Has my life become a smaller one? Somehow "smaller" isn't quite the word I am seeking. "not significant" maybe... It dawned upon me suddenly, is this what I will be happy with? Or will I soon get bored by this? I am not rejecting the idea of getting a job but the job got to be an interesting one. I am rejecting the idea of getting into teaching again. Somehow I feel that since I am out here, I want to do something different... Having said that, I haven't been actively seeking a job either. Maybe the time will come... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment