Quite a number of the entries in this blog was a written with some help of my muse. He called me Miss Laffalot... But I must say, he had some interesting experiences in his life that triggered thoughts and evoked certain emotions and memories. Well, seeing his closet, I figured my closet of skeletons can't be that bad.
I recalled our strange first meeting. We actually arranged to meet up without knowing and asking for each other's names. It was one of those spur of a moment when we thought we each could do a little drink. He was a swinging bachelor then... Maybe he still is but not so sure if he's swinging anymore. But it was a refreshing time we had, especially when he had to "rescue" me from some guys from the next table. There was yet another one drunken moment when he called me and sang to me on the phone. Didn't give me time to recover from my initial shock.
We used to read each other's blog and give feedback on a daily basis. We sure had a lot to write then. I remembered there was this particular entry he wrote that made me cry not to mention the others which made me fall off my chair. Now, he has stopped writing altogether.
I don't know if he will come back and write again but I know he has moved on with his life. One big part of me wished that things haven't changed... but it has.
I miss my muse and a great pal.
I recalled our strange first meeting. We actually arranged to meet up without knowing and asking for each other's names. It was one of those spur of a moment when we thought we each could do a little drink. He was a swinging bachelor then... Maybe he still is but not so sure if he's swinging anymore. But it was a refreshing time we had, especially when he had to "rescue" me from some guys from the next table. There was yet another one drunken moment when he called me and sang to me on the phone. Didn't give me time to recover from my initial shock.
We used to read each other's blog and give feedback on a daily basis. We sure had a lot to write then. I remembered there was this particular entry he wrote that made me cry not to mention the others which made me fall off my chair. Now, he has stopped writing altogether.
I don't know if he will come back and write again but I know he has moved on with his life. One big part of me wished that things haven't changed... but it has.
I miss my muse and a great pal.

No comments:
Post a Comment