Sunday, June 28, 2009

Coming Home...

These six months have been an emotional roller coaster ride. It has been a time when I looked back in my life and wonder where am I heading? Is this where I want to go? Is this what I want to do?

The answers are difficult.

I was and perhaps still am, torn between what is socially acceptable and what is personally desired. If only "doing the right thing" is always the same as "following your heart". In my perpetual state of muddleness, my heart refused to be pacified. She will protest relentlessly, reacting with pounding heartaches until I come to a decision and it then felt right.

But it isn't quite the right thing.

Is that possible?

Everyone tells me that I have to be true to myself. What on earth does that mean?

Is it holding dear to one's heart and pursuit one's dream fearlessly? Or .... ?

I supposed if we know the answer ahead then life will be predictable, with no surprises and one heck of a boring ride.

Or is that what life is all about afterall?

No comments:

Post a Comment