Friday, July 16, 2004

Fund Raising

Most of the 30 pots were sold today. Response was much better than I expected. People were generally surprised that I did so many of them.. They were even more surprised when they realised that I have more pots at home and I have been doing pottery for 5 years.

Would they find it strange or amaze that someone has been jogging regularly for 5 years? Has our busy schedule in our lives made it so difficult for us to commit to anything for long term? I was rushing again for my pottery session. I remembered telling someone that I will probably kill myself trying to do all that... I know somehow if I stop or miss some sessions, I will not be able to pick up the momentum again. It will be difficult and I will be overwhelmed by many other things around me.  Seeing them being sold and appreciate by the buyers, I know this is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment