I saw the sunrise this morning from my bed. Normally I either have to wake up when it is still dark or I wallow in my bed until it is just too warm to stay in bed... It was just amazing to see catch the sunrise today, especially I didn't plan it in advance. The sky brightens up gradually as a new day begins. Then the swallows came... lots of swallows... out of their nests... busy for the new day.
I can't help it, but the sight has already brightened up my day.

glad you can actually see the beautiful morning. :)
ReplyDeleteI for one, am entrapped in a vicious cycle of endless form of cyber-prositiution.
The servers went down again today... yep. and i'm due for work tomorrow again.
Would be nice to see some birds in the sky without my mobile phone ringing actually..
Hope one day you could come and turn it off or throw it away for me. ROFL.
-- obfuscated synonymity.