Thursday, July 30, 2009

Deep Breaths & Heart Aches

Some things are broken...

No matter how diligent we are in trying to fix it, mend it

It's still broken...

Sometimes we carry certain baggage for a long time, we are accustomed to the weight we carry and gradually we forget it was not meant to be part of us...

It's a baggage we ought to have left off somewhere

But we got used to it, and it's easier to justify the reasons for carrying it than trying to explain why we should discard it...

My heart's broken. I don't know how to fix it.

In my attempt to mend it, I find myself increasingly alone and suddenly I am seized by a fear. The fear of what if.. what not.. what is to come...

Sigh

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Lorsque les choses se cassent, lorsque le coeur souffre et devient malade, lorsque le chagrin est si fort que seul certains désirs morbides semblent être la solution, lorsque tout semble noir et que le soleil ne se lève plus, il ne nous reste qu'une seule chose ...
    Cette chose peut effacer, du moins une partie de nos souffrances, cette chose est le temps. Le plus dur n'est pas de le savoir, le plus dur est de laisser au temps le temps de faire son travail ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I speak French :) Please tell me...

    ReplyDelete