Saturday, May 08, 2004

A Dream

I had one of the strangest dream last night.. I dreamt that I was in some place... seemed like Australia.. and I wondering along the streets with a friend.. In a short time, the place filled with water and there were crocodiles everywhere.

Crocodiles?? probably alligators... but they looked the same to me.. there were some which lay absolutely still and there were some who are stirring from their slumber. I remembered in my dream that I was tip toeing around them, hoping not to awake anyone of them. One small (tiny) croc found its way onto my dress and I was desperately trying to wrestle it off... and of cos I was practically screaming away.

Dreams can be so unnerving sometimes. Especially when we don't know what they mean or suppose to mean... or has the mind translate the happenings in the day into something of a metaphor.. if only we can figure that out... the wonders of the mind

No comments:

Post a Comment