Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Reliving the Past

I have been talking alot about my past lately. It is surprisingly a pleasant and uplifting experience though the past was not.
A long and unplanned walk brought me to many places that rekindle those memories. In so many ways I am glad that I had lived through them and having that chance to live my life as it is. I recall the darkest moments of my life.. and there were people whose faces are lighted up during those times... and they had been my source of strength and courage to move on.
I guess we all have skeletons in our closets and we all have things that were buried and we prefer to keep them there.
But talking about them has helped me, in some sense, to close some chapters of my life... brought me the peace that I have not experienced before. Yet in some ways, we all love to talk about ourselves... about our lives.... we all think we have THE story to tell. Perhaps if we do live our lives, we will.... and I do mean live our lives. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment