Friday, May 27, 2005

Reflection Part 2

I have lots to be thankful for today. Finally it is the end of the term. These couple of weeks had been really hectic as the semester is coming to an end. There had been times when it was so trying... where it took alot to remind myself to be patient, to remind myself that it is alright as long as no one died along the way... but definitely it had been a trying and exhausting period.
But this is not what I am thankful for. I am thankful for the people around me.. who have put up with me patiently.... who understood when things don't happen on time, when their assistance was asked at the last minute they obliged so willingly and readily... even though they were so swamped themselves. I was particularly touched when some of them said... "for you, no problem... especially you come all the way here to ask".... nothing can described my gratitude...
Just as much, I must remember to also extend the same kind of patience and understanding... to extend the same if not more, kind of generosity to the people around me.... and to remember to continuously giving affirmation and encouragement... just as I have been given...
I have lots to be grateful and thankful... for I am surrounded by wonderful friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment